|Family biking is how we roll now (big bike circa 2012)
Then there is this
|Baby Boy #3
Lots going on around here but obviously not enough on my plate so I committed to the Purge- Along at Stitched in Color.
I have made a list of things I would like to purge from my sewing room and I hope to keep up with the weekly check ins. My goal is a tidier sewing room and maybe a bit less guilt free fabric acquisition.
1. Finish last 4 bottled rainbows blocks with scrap
2. Make wonky star blocks out of entire box of triangle scraps and solid scrap bin
3. Make something with or give away this 1 m of fabric I have had for 5 years!
4. Finish up or re purpose fabric for skirt I started 2 years ago
5. Use up scraps from capes to make fun iron on letters to sell at craft markets
So far I have glued down the scraps on the bottled rainbows blocks but I busted my walking foot so completing them is shelved until the new one arrives. I jumped right into #3 and when Jackie was here I gave her not 1 m but 5m of fabric! Step 3 equals a success.
|The beige fabric with orange is 5 years old. It was time!