After making the DP blocks, I decided that a pot holder wouldn't get much use around here, so I added some sashing , drafted myself a pattern based on the measurements of my french press and got to sewing. The finished product isn't perfect; next time I would definitely leave more ease in the pattern (it is a tight fit) and have a wider/gentler curve on the top (I think it looks a little Pope hatish).
|It fits sort of wonky
|Blue, sticking his nose in, as usual
Heck, maybe, if I can get the pattern just right, I'll do my first ever tutorial! Onwards with the Scallop Quilt and maybe, just maybe I'll get some capes in my store sometime next month.