Saturday, January 28, 2012

Little Boy Colourbrick Quilt Top

 The Year of the Quilt is off to a great start here in my cold little house. I have completed one quilt and two quilt tops. I am pretty impressed with my pace of work given, that I am also trying to clear out all my pending projects in anticipation of my class starting Feb 1st.

Here is D's completed quilt top!

 And a few close ups of the cutest fabrics






*excuse the horrible picture taking

Now this can go away until after Curves Camp, then I will back it with cozy flannel, quilt it, bind it and send it on its way.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Lots of fun prints there. It was such fun chatting with you last night =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I loved the chat. Looking so forward to the projects this week.

      Delete