Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bad Blogger and Wedding Quilt Update

I am a really bad blogger. I haven't posted in over a year; egads! I really want to be better at this and chronicle my crafty exploits with the boys and my forays into sewing and knitting. The Big Man is and has been away and will be for a while longer. My plan to pass the time is to sew, a lot.

I have finally finished The Wedding Quilt top. It needs to get put on the back burner while I take a class and create a quilt for my nephew's adoption. Maybe in a few months quilting a queen size quilt will seem far less daunting.


More...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks great! I love the colours, and the subtle shade-shifting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this quilt. it is going to look amazing on my bed :)! I really love that you love me this much!! Deffinitely a wedding gift we will never forget who it came from.

    ReplyDelete