Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I think I may possibly be the queen of works in progress. I have quite a few sewing and knitting works in progress and a bunch of other unfinished projects hanging around. I am trying hard to keep WIP at a minimum but as I foray more fully into sewing and dyeing yarn it is getting quite difficult and really, I am not so sure I want to limit myself to a few projects at a time. Anyway here are this week's featured works in progress

Some of the squares cut for the Retro Flowers Quilt Along



Bottled Rainbows, two blocks now complete.



Goodale Cardigan, almost half done






2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your blocks as you complete them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you bottled rainbows!!

    I have found when I am limited too much, I go a bit crazy and get stuck...but if I have too many, I go a bit crazy and feel overwhelmed! A fine balance ;)!

    ReplyDelete